Join us for a 6 Night Yoga Retreat in Bali
Nourish, centre and energise your Body, Mind and Spirit this winter!
Sunday July 30th – Saturday August 5th
Nourish, centre and energise your body, mind and spirit through daily yoga and meditation classes, healthy vegetarian meals, and lots of free time to relax or explore.
Join Gertrude Street Yoga Teachers Hannah, Annie, Mei Lai, and Jaspah as they lead you through an immersive yoga experience of grounding and replenishment to help you feel nourished centred, and energised.
Balance your mind and body by embracing each day with a sunrise meditation followed by a short break for tea/coffee and some fruit before your morning yoga practice. After your morning practice, depending on the day, there will either be a group excursion or free time to indulge in a massage, explore the local area, go swimming or surfing, or simply just relax in the beautiful environment before gathering for an afternoon session where you will have space to explore different aspects of your practice, and expand your experience and knowledge of yoga. After a delicious evening meal, you will either have another planned activity or free time just for you!
Dates: Sunday July 30th – Saturday August 5th
Cost (Members receive 10% discount*):
- Single Room: $2,400
- Double Room: $1,800
Early Bird Special^
Pay in-full before March 1, 2017 and Receive a $200 discount – Members save up to $420 off full cost!+
Cost for Members*
- Room Type
- Before March 1
- After March 1
*Must be a member at time of booking
^Must pay in-full before March 1, 2017 to receive Early Bird Special of $200
+$420 saving based on Single Room with Early Bird Special and Members 10% discount.
- $50 deposit due at time of booking (non-refundable)
- $500 due by March 1
- Remaining balance due May 1
There are two accommodation options to choose from.
Single Room: Enjoy a room all to yourself! Single rooms have a queen sized bed and an en suite bathroom.
Double Room: Share a room with one other person either in separate beds or a shared bed. Double rooms have an en suite bathroom.
You are welcome to request to share your Double with specific people or you can book solo and we will pair you with another amazing yogi!
A Typical Day
- 6:30am Sunrise Meditation
- 7:30am Tea/Coffee and fruit
- 8am Morning Practice
- 11am Brunch
Free Time or Group Excursion
- 4pm Afternoon Practice
- 7pm Dinner
- 8pm Organised Activity or Free Time
- 6 Nights Accommodation
- Return Airport Transfers to and from Pondok Pitaya
- Daily Sunrise Meditation
- Daily Morning Yoga Practice
- Daily Afternoon Yoga Practice
- Daily Meals
- Special Welcome Dinner and Ceremony
- Special Farewell Dinner and Ceremony
- 1 Complimentary 60 Minute Massage
- 1 Daily Coconut
- Purified drinking water
About pondok pitaya
Pondok Pitaya is located at the mouth of the Balain River on the edge of Balain Beach, where the river meets the black sands and surf of the ocean. In Balinese, the word Balain means shaman or healer and the river is considered by the locals to be sacred and to have healing powers.
The accommodation is surrounded by lush tropical gardens, soft grassy lawns, fertile rice fields, endless beaches, and a beautiful pool with plenty of sun lounges. Explore the local area, indulge in a massage, go swimming or surfing, or simply just relax and enjoy the soothing sounds of waves.
Learn more about Pondok Pitaya
- The retreat starts Sunday July 30 at 6pm and finishes at 12pm on Saturday August 5.
- You need at least 6 months validity on your passport to enter Bali so it will need to be valid through January 2017.
- You will need to purchase your own return flights to Denpasar, Bali.
- You will need to purchase your own Travel Insurance (mandatory).
- At the time of Full Payment, copies of your passport and travel insurance will be required.
What to Bring
- Your own yoga mat (props, including blocks and bolsters are provided)
- Toiletries (shampoo and soap are provided but please bring anything specific products which you like to use.
- Water Bottle
- Insect Repellent
- Sun Cream
- Beach Towel (bath towels are provided)
- Yoga or sweat towel (if you practice with one)
- Go swimming or surfing
- Take a walk on the beach or through the rice fields
- Take a Balinese cooking class
- Visit nearby waterfall or bat cave
- Explore local temples
- Visit the local turtle conservation farm
- Visit local markets and shops
Share this Post