Advanced Anatomy, Alignment, and Assisting: 50 Hour Training
Led by Hannah Campos and Nina Alfers
Is this training for you?
This training is for you if you are a yoga teacher looking to hone your facilitation skills, expand your teaching tool box, and offer more effective and supportive classes to your community. Anyone is welcome to join us for this course although it will be most beneficial for yoga teachers, or long time, dedicated students looking at the possibility of moving into the teaching space.
- Expand your understanding of anatomy.
- Gain confidence to offer compassionate, supportive assists
- Discover new creative and fluid ways to sequence your classes
- Grow your teaching toolbox
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Explore safe, effective, and functional alignment
- 1x assisting in a class of your choosing (doesn’t have to be at GSY)
- Resource Booklet
- Online community support
THIS TRAINING INCLUDES:
- 2x 3 day weekend modules (Fri-Sun 8-4 with a 1 hour lunch break)
- 1x Wednesday practice 7-9pm
- 1x Assisting a class at GSY with Hannah or Nina or a class at another studio
- 50 CECs for teachers registered with Yoga Alliance
- 50 hours toward the GSY 300 hour YTT
- Full Price: $1200 / $960 Members + GSY YTT Grads
- Early Bird (book by September 15): $1080 / $864 Members + GSY YTT Grads
- Payment plans available on request.
- Friday 15 November 8-4pm
- Saturday 16 November 8-4pm
- Sunday 17 November 8-4pm
- Wednesday 20 November 7-9pm
- Friday 22 November 8-4pm
- Saturday 23 November 8-4pm
- Sunday 24 November 8-4pm