We are following government guidelines regarding health and safety pertaining to COVID-19. These restrictions will change over time.
- The size of each class is limited to 10 people (in line with government restrictions).
- When you arrive please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Mats are available to hire. Please clean them thoroughly BEFORE and AFTER use.
- Blocks and bolsters are still provided. If you choose to use a block, please clean it thoroughly BEFORE and AFTER. If you use a bolster, you MUST use a towel over it.
- Whilst classes are limited to 10 people, we will be LIVE STREAMING some of the classes each day.
- The live stream will be filmed from the back of the studio and may show in class participants bodies depending on the angle of the camera. The live stream will not be recorded and is only available to view live.
- Live streaming is available on the Unlimited Membership, Fitzroy Studio Membership, 1 Month Unlimited and Drop In Pricing $15.
- Late Cancel/No Show Fee - If you cancel within 12 hours of a class start time or don’t show up for a booking you will be charged a fee to help cover the wage of the teacher (our teachers are not on job keeper with us) and cover the lost opportunity for another student to book. Please only book classes you 100% plan on attending.
- Members and 1 Month Unlimited Pass holders will be charged a $10 fee.
- Casual Drop In, 10 Class Pass, and Intro Offer holders will forfeit the class.