Refunds & Cancellations
If you cancel your booking within 12 hours of a class start time or don’t show up to a booking you will be charged a fee to help cover the wage of the teacher and the lost opportunity for another student to book. Please only book classes you 100% plan on attending.
- Members and Unlimited pass holders will be charged a $10 fee.
- Casual Drop In, 10 Class Pass, and Intro Offer will forfeit the class.
- All booking changes and cancellations should be made via our website or the MINDBODY App. Booking requests will not be accepted in-person, via phone, email or social media.
- Purchases for classes are not refundable or transferable. These include but are not limited to: Casual Classes, Class Passes, and Memberships.
WORKSHOPS, COURSES, & EVENTS
- Our teachers put a lot of time and effort into their offerings.
- For in-house teachers, if you cancel your booking more than 48 hours prior to the workshop you will receive an account credit to use another time.
- For visiting teachers, all cancellations are non refundable.
- All cancellations within 48 hours are non refundable.
- Our practitioner's time is valuable, please allow 24 hours for a cancellation so that they can plan accordingly.
- To receive a refund or credit please cancel more than 24 hour before your appointment.
Trainings & Retreats
- Our specific cancellation policies differ for various trainings and retreats.
- All of our retreats and trainings have a non-refundable deposit, paid when you book.
- For refund policies specific to a training or retreat please visit the corresponding webpage.