Refunds & Cancellations
- While we recommend that you book your spot for classes we do not charge for cancellations. If you choose to cancel, your pricing option will be saved on your account for use at a later date.
- Due to high demand at peak times, if you have not arrived 10 minutes before the start of class, your space may be given to a walk in.
- Purchases for classes are not refundable or transferable. These include but are not limited to: Casual Classes, Class Passes, and Memberships.
WORKSHOPS, COURSES, and EVENTS
- Our teachers put a lot of time and effort into planning their offerings. Purchases are non refundable. If you cancel your booking 48 hours prior to the workshop you will receive an account credit with us to use at another time.
- Our practitioner's time is valuable, please allow 24 hours for a cancellation so that they can plan accordingly.
- To receive a refund please cancel more than 24 hour before your appointment.
Trainings and Retreats
- Our specific cancellation policies differ for various trainings and retreats.
- Please refer to our website pages dedicated to the training or retreat you are interested in to view the relevant cancellation policy.
- All of our retreats and trainings have a non-refundable deposit, paid when you book.
- For refund policies specific to a training or retreat please visit the corresponding webpage.