Zenthai Shiatsu 4 Day Workshop: Level 1
Join us for a four day foundation workshop in Zenthai Shiatsu facilitated by Sally Meredith with Carly Rothschild.
21-24 February 2019 | 9am-5pm
What encompasses Zenthai Shiatsu?
Yoga asana, Zen Shiatsu, Thai massage, and osteopathic technique, integrated and weaved together with mindfulness at the core.
In learning a full 90-minute body work sequence, you’ll be introduced to practical tools and gain valuable knowledge on structural and energetic therapy. For the entire four days you’ll receive and practice technique, also cultivating inner awareness, a deepened sense of touch and enrichment of conscious community.
An excellent introduction to Zenthai bodywork, and an opportunity to see if you’d like to pursue deeper learning in this modality.
You will walk away with:
- New 1.5hr sequence
- Practical focus on Zenthai techniques and the principles of the practice
- Giving and receiving of quality body work
- Deepening the sense of touch
- Cultivating inner awareness
- Manual and video of the material covered
- Level One ZenThai Shiatsu Certificate
*The level one workshop is a prerequisite to the 9 month Zenthai Shiatsu therapist training program offered by the founder Gwyn Williams on the Sunshine Coast at the Zenthai Center. www.zenthaishiatsu.com
2019 will be the first year the program has been offered in Melbourne with facilitators Sally Meredith, Carly Rothschild, Gwyn Williams and a team of assistants and visiting professionals. April-December. Please see Sally's website for full details for the Melbourne Zenthai Shiatsu Therapist Training Program 2019.
- $450 Full Price
- $400 Early Bird (ends 18 December)
- $350 for those re-sitting (email us here to sort out payment and booking)
Payment plans available on request.